How to Change Icons
Glad that you decided to join us in wanting to customize your home screen. I'm pretty sure you will be amazed with the result. Let's get started!
How to add custom icons in iOS 14
- Open the Shortcuts app
- Add a new shortcut
- Click the Add Action button
- Click on the Scripting option
- Click the Open App button
- Choose the app you want customized
- Click the ellipsis icon
- Click the Add to Home Screen button
- Choose a name, then tap the icon
- Click the Choose Photo button
- Choose your icon, then hit Add
- It should be on your home screen!